In order for our patients to be treated and our staff to work in the safest possible environment we have implemented the following:
- Follow ADA, CDC and OSHA infection control recommendations
- Hand sanitizer available
- CDC approved sanitizers and disinfectants
- Steam sterilization of reusable dental instruments
- Gloves, N95 and KN95 masks
- Whole office HEPA filtration
- Social distancing at all times when not in the treatment rooms
- Reception room reading material removed for hygiene safety
- Plexiglass barrier to protect front office staff
- Pre-procedural mouth rinse for every patient
With our colleagues in medicine and dentistry and our persistent pursuit of education through dental study clubs and dental literature we push ourselves to be the most knowledgeable in our field. We keep our patients informed on their current condition and give rational recommendations for their continued oral health.
We pride ourselves on our ability to listen and resolve patient concerns. In our practice the doctor/patient relationship is the cornerstone to achieving optimal results for our patient's dental health. We are proud to treat our patients in a high quality, caring and relaxed environment.
Referrals are provided to specialists on an as needed basis.